Hey there!! Some of you may have heard of the Blog Angels project being run by Rosie at Craftbotics and Katlyn from The Dreamy Meadow! A while ago I volunteered for the project and was assigned a blog to be a Blog Angel for. In this post I am required to not let it be known who I am a Blog Angel for, just as my Blog Angel cannot reveal themselves.
The whole goal of the project is to help another blogger with aspects of their blog that they ask for, or that they don’t ask for. This includes promoting them on social media outlets, leaving comments, following making new aspects for their blog design, whatever it may be. I’m not allowed to give details about the blog that I am being an Angel for, so I’m not allowed to say too much – but I’ll say that she is a blog I’d never seen before, and certainly one that has been a nice one to read and come across! 🙂 I have been a quiet Angel, interacting frequently, but not too frequently (I don’t want to be too obvious) and I have been working on a couple other things quietly for this blog!
I’m glad to be participating in this first run of the Blog Angel project- and if YOU are interested, you can too – in August! They are having round two, then – and it works a little like this:
- You Submit your Interest along with what you would like to see on your blog, or help with on your blog.
- You are then assigned someone else’s blog to be an “Angel” for along with what they are looking for help with.
- You have a month, and you have to stay quiet.
- Half way through the month you write about the progress of your portion of the project. (this post)
- Then at the end of the month, you reveal the blog you have been an Angel for! 🙂
Overall, whether you are apart of the Blog Angel Project or you are not, I think that it’s a fantastic thing to do – maybe on your own, pick a blog once a month and reach out to them, build that relationship and help someone else! 🙂