Alrighty, for those of you who haven’t seen the post from this morning, I won the Versatile Award from Bouncin’ Barb and then passed it on to littlesilkdress and vintch. Little did I know that I needed to post a whopping 7 facts about me that you guys most likely have no clue about. (this means you too littlesilkdress and vintch!) 🙂
So, lets get this going…
3. I absolutely fell in love with swimming with the dolphins we were on our honeymoon – I can’t wait to do it again someday!
4. My favorite feeling in the world is when a random moment happens, a simple word spoken, a look or just moment in time with my husband that makes my heart dance a bit and I fall in love with him all over again.
5. I enjoy the simple laid back evenings where there is no rush to be anywhere, no pressing ‘to-do’s’ so it’s a feeling of relax in our home – quiet, with snuggling and laughter – these are the best kind of evenings.
6. I don’t drink pop at all – ever. I drink tea and water, and on a very rare occasion I’ll have a cup of coffee.
7. I’m an artist – when I choose to be. I paint, I take photographs, I draw but very rarely do I allow a piece to go up in our house outside of photography, or really show people in general.