Here are 65 things about me that you may or may not have known about me. Comment if you wish!
1. I don’t believe that age is anything but a number, how old you really are comes down to many other things. (Maturity mentally and emotionally, and experience.)
2. I love animals, if I could I would adopt all the homeless animals in the world! But, I don’t see that happening so, I’ll just stick to my 2 dogs, 3 cats and 4 fish.
3.I have 2 best friends in this world, my dad and Ryan.
4.I can count the people that I call true friends on one hand.
5.I love massage therapy so much and believe that it is so powerful! I think that if everyone got a massage, people would live longer, happier lives!
6.I believe that if you put out positive energy, positive things will come back and happen to you, same thing for negative energy.
7. I love God, I just can’t stand the politics of religion. There is more to God than the small box of things that are taught in church.
8. I believe in a combination of, Christianity, Buddhism, and Taoism. There are so many parallels between the 3, and I feel that God is content in what I believe.
9. I believe in giving everyone a chance, but if me burn me once, I won’t let you burn me twice.
10. When I get my fill of something I am full, especially for the bad, when I am done with hearing about it, I’m will let it be known and have no problem letting it be known.
11. I love to laugh and find humor in most situations.
12. When I am upset I do one of 2 things: laugh or cry. Laughing is typically easier for the moment, but it typically turns to tears eventually.
13. When I feel strongly about something (good or bad), I can come off as quite direct which could make me seem angry but I’m not, just either irritated or frustrated.
14. I love prayer, meditation and yoga! I think that they are a secrets to having a long life!
15.Growing up I was always told that I look like my mother(now that I am older, several people have told me that I don’t look anything like her), don’t let the brown hair and brown eyes fool you, we are very much different people.
16. I am my father’s daughter, especially mentally. When we get our fill we are full, we won’t let you burn us twice and yes, we are quite stubborn and hard headed.
17. I am thinking about going back to school down the road, for Eastern Medicine.
18. I think that there is a place for Western Medicine, but at the same time, I’m sick of the symptoms being masked and the actual problem not being fix.
19. I love opening all of the curtains and windows in the house, natural air and light gives me motivation.
20. I will own my own private practice for massage therapy within the next 6 months to a year.
21. I love to write, someday I will write a book, I don’t know what it will be about but it will be written by me and be amazing! 🙂
22.I love Grey’s Anatomy and Private Practice, on Thursday nights! I look forward to them every week! (and Nip/Tuck on Tuesdays!)
23. I believe that everything happens for a reason.
24. I love country music, I have grown up with it, so it’s kind of instilled in me.
25. I am a people watcher, watching people fascinates me.
26. I love to listen to talk, just about life, their stories, stresses, etc.
27.Compassion is my biggest weakness.
28. I believe that it’s always better to be empathetic rather than sympathetic.
29. I think its funny how some people are in our lives for a while and are gone for a bit, and walk back in at the right time.
30. When I am upset enough to cry most of the time I want to be left alone, not wanting to be close to anyone or any sympathy.
31. I am reluctant to get close to people.
32. I love Bonsai trees, bamboo and lilies. I have them all over my house! 🙂
33. I have really strong intuition about life, and such.
34.I love Mexican food! Especially chips and salsa!
35. I may live in Colorado now, but I will always be a country girl.
36. I miss having horses.
37. I love to ride horses, riding makes the world and all it’s problems go away if only for a while.
38. I love my cowgirl boots. (too bad I live in the city! 🙁 )
39. I only wear black socks.
40. I never leave my hair color the same for too long.
41. Sometimes my curiosity gets the best of me.
42. People I don’t even know well feel like they can talk to me and spill their hearts out sometimes.
43. I won’t eat breakfast after like 11 AM, but I will eat it for dinner.
44. I will organize all of the cabinets, draws, wash the light switches, etc. , but leave a blanket on the floor for a week.
45. I love Autumn the most out of the seasons, then spring.
46. I love to bake.
47. I don’t like talking about myself, I hate the interview question, “tell me a little about yourself.”
48.I love Lemurs because they are cool looking.
49. I love Penguins because they are romantics! (for those of you who don’t know, the male penguin will search the beach to find the perfect pebble for the one he has a crush on and then presents it to her. From that point on, they are lifelong mates)
50. The moment I walk away from this computer I will think of a million more things to write, so that I can ramble….HA!
51. I have always wanted to learn how to play the guitar
52. I enjoy painting and drawing, it’s just have the inspiration and motivation to get things done.
53. I keep a quote book that I write all the good quotes I hear down in.
54. I don’t read often, but when I do I don’t want to put the book down, I think that is why I don’t read much.
55. I love candles!
56. I love shopping in what I call, “knick-knack” shops (esp. the ones in Estes)
57. I cherish the little things in life.
58. I love to watch movies
59. Spinach Artichoke Dip is one of my all time favorite things to eat.
60. I love my sister SO much and would do anything in the world for her.
61. When a client leaves out of my session that can walk better when they leave then when they come in, it makes my career completely worth it!
62. I have a very strong intuition about things and life, sometimes it’s a bit scary.
63. I’m thinking about going back to school to be a BMD (Bio-energetic medicine Doctor)
64. I am in love with Jason Aldean and Josh Turner.
65. I love watching Jeff Dunham!